Friday, January 8, 2010

...and we're off!

Well, it's Friday and we're well into staging Act II and are having a review of all of Act I tonight. It's quick, but it sort of has to be. It's a long song, as they say (do they say that?), and we don't have a ton of extra time.

I somehow decided it would be a good idea to get a cold, and thus spent all of yesterday chugging tea and cold medicine like it was my job. It least it's early in the process and (hopefully!?!?!) will be gone soon, but damn it is it annoying. I'm not sure who to blame- the temperature fluctuation at the Plaza (from 20 to 350 in the course of a day), or my daughter, who was a total snot machine before I left St. Paul. I don't know- I'm leaning toward the Plaza. My daughter is perfect.

So, an Act I review where I can't really sing. Should be a real hoot. At least the new translation is sticking. So far.

PS- we've got another great group of folks for this one, and I this music never gets old. Never!

AW

No comments:

Post a Comment